SI4CARE (Social Innovation for Integrated Health Care):
With an increasing number of ageing people, providing adequate healthcare services is a crucial endeavour. Given the technological advancement, Ambient Assisted Living Technologies and Intelligence are promising solutions to improve the current health care situation. Social Innovation also plays an important role: applied to a healthcare system, it creates social value with practical impacts on society – aggregating needs and interests, increasing civic participation and strengthening social cohesion. The SI4CARE partners will address
the fragmentation of institutional capacities and efforts in delivering healthcare services to the elderly;
- the lack of integration and coordination of existing innovative ICT tools for healthcare provision, which are usually tested and implemented in isolation;
- the lack of a shared vision across public authorities on how to effectively face this changing health demand pattern in an integrated and socially innovative way.
- Mobilisation and improved collaboration of stakeholders involved in the elderly care, based on a quadruple helix approach (involving application service providers and target groups, including innovators, academia, researchers, business sector, healthcare service providers & users, public authorities and administration), for effective and integrated service delivery based on a common medium/long-term vision;
- enhanced competencies of healthcare stakeholders to deliver services in an effective, integrated and innovative way;
- better capacities of public administrations regarding the elaboration of appropriate policies and regulations;
- Improved coordination of the elderly healthcare social innovation strategies and implementation models across the participating regions.
SI4CARE project website
I2I on Facebook, Youtube, LinkedIn
To receive updates about events, conferences, webinars and podcasts, you can subscribe via email.
Funding Programme: Interreg ADRION Programme
Lead Partner: University of Ljubljana (Slovenia)
Email: Darja Šemrov, Vlado Dimovski